- ½ a hundred peppers or 200 grs. A Pementeira peppers.
- 750 grs. potatoes
- 5 eggs
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
1) Chop the onion and the potatoes.
2) Put some olive oil in the frying pan and when it is hot, add the potatoes. When they are almost cooked, add the chopped onion and salt to taste.
3) Fry the Herbón peppers in a different frying pan. Strain and remove to a plate.
4) Beat the eggs in a bowl.
5) Remove and strain the cooked potatoes and onion. Mix them with the eggs and peppers.
6) Take the olive oil off the frying pan where we have fried the potatoes and onion and add the mixture. Cook and turn once and is ready. Cook eggs to taste.
The secret is that the potatoes do not absorb too much oil. When everything is mixed be careful with the change of temperature of the eggs when mixing with the potatoes and onion. It is advisable to add them slowly. Another option is to beat the mixture. This way it will be spongier.
Scroll To Top