- 100 grs. A Pementeira peppers
- 6 eggs
- 100 grs. tuna
- 1 garlic clove
- Bread crumbs
- Olive oil
1) Fry and strain peppers. (cooked aside)
2) Boil the eggs, peel off and cut in halves.
3) Mix the egg yolks with the tuna and fried peppers.
4) Make the mayonnaise. Add the mixture, obtaining a mass to fill the egg halves.
5) Sprinkle the eggs with the bread crumbs and pour some oil from the peppers pan.
The secret is essentially that the eggs do not break when filling and in pouring the oil in which you have fried the Herbón peppers. It can be done without mayonnaise with a heat stroke in the oven, depending on the filling of the eggs.
Scroll To Top