- 200 grs. A Pementeira peppers
- 200 grs. elver
- ½ chilli pepper
- ½ onion
- 1 tomato
- A drop of white wine
- 1 spoon of wheat flour
- 1 garlic clove
- Olive oil
1) Fry peppers in olive oil. Chose pulpy peppers, remove stalks and seeds and add salt.
2) Stir-fry the elvers with the chopped garlic and the chilli pepper.
3) Fill the peppers.
4) Make a marinade: chop the onion and tomato and toss in oil, add the flour to brown, then add the white wine and reduce.
5) Plate putting the sauce first and then the filling peppers, ready to serve.
6) It can go with spaghetti, but you will need more sauces.
7) It can also be filled with shrimps.
The secret is to choose pulpy Herbón peppers to be easy to fill. They can also be emptied before fried.
Scroll To Top