- 300 grs. A Pementeira Peppers
- 200 grs. wheat flour
- ½ spoon of baking powder
- 100 grs. butter
- Water ( 6 warm spoons)
- 200 grs. tuna
- 200 grs. onion
- 400 grs. tomatoes
- Olive oil
1) Make the dough: put the flour forming a circle, add salt, baking powder and melted butter, and knead the dough with your fingers or with a mixer. Add water and work the dough. Make a ball, cover it and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2) Grease the mould and divide the dough in halves, roll out with the rolling pin and put it into the mould.
3) The filling is made with the tuna, onion and peppers cooked aside. Remember to put the onion first and then the peppers. You can also add a yellow bell pepper.
4) Spread the filling on the first layer and cover with the other layer. Make the border with the fork pushing and make a hole in the second layer. Spread over the beaten eggs and put in the oven. Take out when dough is Brown
The secret is the filling with fresh products and slowly made sauté, well poached to use most of their essences.
Scroll To Top