- ½ hundred or 200 grs. A Pementeira peppers
- 200 grs. rice
- 250 grs. clams
- 6 prawns
- 250 grs. Pork meat
- 150 grs. Smashed tomato
- Olive oil
- 1 onion
1) Put olive oil in a clay pot and add the onion. When transparent add the meat chopped in very small pieces, stir-fry the mixtures and add the smashed tomato.
2) Add rice and water (double rice volume) and add salt.
3) Boil high heat for about ten minutes and then lower heat.
4) When water is reduced add peppers, prawns and clams and cook for ten more minutes.
5) Leave to stand for a while partially covered and then is ready to be served.
The secret is to use the broth of the seafood and the oil from the Herbón peppers fry.
BACK TO RECIPES
Scroll To Top