- Herbón peppers
- Whole-grain bread
- Maldon salt
- Mushroom (to taste)
- Modena vinegar
- Fresh parsley
- Olive oil
1) Rub the slice with the carlic. Add a drop of oil.
2) Put the previously emptied and fried peppers leaving only a pepper thin layer.
3) Stir-fry the mushroom in the pan with a little oil.
4) Make a layer with the pepper and other with the mushroom on the bread slice.
5) Prepare seasoning with the chopped garlic, a couple of parsley leaves, a drop of oil, modena vinegar and salt.
6) Spray the slices with the seasoning and add the salt.
BACK TO TAPAS
Scroll To Top