- Herbón peppers
- Italian peppers
- Arnoia peppers
- Piquillo peppers
- Green sweet peppers
- Olive oil
1) Stir-fry a garlic clove, onion and leek.
2) Add all the pepper cut to julienne adding the thickest first and the Herbón peppers at the end. Season.
3) Choose a pepper to fill, preferably a piquillo pepper, as it is the red one.
4) Fill and it is ready to go with any meat or fish.
5) You can also fry or bake every pepper separately.
6) Then introduce peppers in the other peppers of bigger size, in several layers, like Russian dolls. This presentation is very original when cutting the peppers, but the cooking difficulty is bigger.
7) This recipe is also suitable for filling an aubergine or courgette.
BACK TO TAPAS
Scroll To Top