WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user's or team's browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, they can be used to know the user.
• Advertising: this type of cookies are used to make advertising more attractive to users and more valuable for publishers and advertisers. Cookies are often used to select ads based on content that is relevant to a user, improve the performance reports of the campaign and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
• Preferences: These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site, such as your preferred language or the region where you are. For example, when remembering your region, a website can provide you with news about local traffic or weather reports. These cookies also allow you to change the size of the text, the font and other parts of the web pages that you can customize.
• Analysis: those cookies that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service. For them, their browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the user experience.
• Techniques: are those cookies that allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it.
The detail of the cookies used in this web page is the following:
COOKIE TYPE NAME PURPOSE
Google Analytics Third-party _utma
_utmz Collect information on user navigation through the site in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at the statistical level. It does not obtain data of the names or surnames of the users or of the specific postal address from where they are connected.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE OR ELIMINATE COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
• Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• Other browsers: check the documentation of the browser you have installed.